Feldenkrais can help people living with neurological conditions such as MS or fybromyalgia to maintain functional ease and comfort in daily activities.
It is also used in rehabilitative settings to assist with recovery from stroke and neurological impairments, and to assist children with special needs or delayed development.
Feldenkrais offers a uniquely gentle and adaptable learning approach, designed to help the brain and nervous system improve existing patterns of functioning (whatever your current physical condition), including:
- Improving co-ordination and balance.
- Restoring flexibility and balanced muscle tone throughout the whole body.
- Learning self-care and injury prevention skills.
- Improving ease of breathing and movement.
- Regaining body confidence