Feldenkrais can help people of all ages and physical conditions to improve physical and mental functioning, and to support wider health and well-being.
It is widely used to help with Back Pain, and Neck & Shoulder problems, with Neurological Conditions such as CP, MS, stroke, and to reduce Stress and Tension.
Feldenkrais provides new and effective solutions for dealing with Long-term, Unresolved Injuries, and for improving performance in Sports and the Arts. It also offers a particularly appropriate way to care for the body during and after Pregnancy.
- Improved ease of movement
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Reduced physical and mental tension
- Improved posture & flexibility
- Improved co-ordination and balance
- Fuller, easier breathing
- Practical self-care resources
- Restoring nervous system balance
- Improved body confidence
- Personal growth & self-development